Monday, May 11, 2009
A biome is a large geographical area characterized by certain types of plants and animals. A biome is defined by the complex interactions of plants and animals with the climate, geology (rock formations), soil types, water resources, and latitude (position north or south on the globe) of an area. One example of a biome would be obviously, coral reefs. The things that live in coral reefs, live in relation to each other. Like mutaulism. Fish use coral reefs as shelter and the coral reefs get protection form predators. What Biome would you live in and why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would live in the coral reefs because as you said if you just live in there then you'll get protection automatically. Also because I think the coral reef has many different colors which makes it seem fun and happy, and the coral reef is a beautiful place.
ReplyDelete--Hannah M.
I too would like to live in the coral reefs. As you said, other organisms live in relation to eachother. Helping eachother survive is very useful. Also, coral reefs have a variety of species. This makes the coral reefs seem enjoyable and beautiful.
ReplyDelete~Alexa